Kitchen & Filling Prep Cook - Part Time
Who are we? We are an authentic quality Japanese and Western scratch bakery in Beaverton, Oregon. O YA TSU PAN is a mash-up of two Japanese words “OYATSU” meaning snack, and “PAN”, meaning bread or sweet roll.
We believe our bakery success starts with our employees. Oyatsupan Bakers is looking for a positive, self-motivated, reliable, quick learner, and individuals interested in Japanese culture. Passionate about food and cooking.
Part time Kitchen & Filling prep cook will need to:
- Be reliable, always willing to learn new skills, work with integrity and strong work ethics.
- Operate a cooker mixer for bakery fillings and light meals.
- Prep and assemble sandwiches.
- Be comfortable with customers and co-workers. Treat both with respect, exceptional service and with a smile.
- Be able to regularly lift up 50 lbs.
- Have a reliable transportation as our day begins at 5 am.
- Be able to work for long periods of time on their feet, standing, sitting, bending, twisting, grasping, listening, bending, pushing and pulling, and squatting.
- Help were needed.
- Have a flexible work schedule including weekends.
- Have an ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
- Maintain excellent personal hygiene.
- Have a current OREGON state food handlers’ license.
End of April opening.
Barista training will be provided. Tips.Wages depending on experience.
Details at the interview.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com