Drive-thru Barista - part time
Who are we? We are an authentic quality Japanese and Western scratch bakery in Beaverton, Oregon. O YA TSU PAN is a mash-up of two Japanese words “OYATSU” meaning snack, and “PAN”, meaning bread or sweet roll.
We believe our bakery success starts with our employees. Oyatsupan Bakers is looking for a positive, self-motivated, reliable, quick learner and individuals interested in Japanese culture. Passionate about food and great coffee.
Part time Drive-thru barista will need to:
- Be reliable, always willing to learn new skills, work with integrity and strong work ethic.
- Be comfortable with customers and co-workers. Treat both with respect, exceptional service and with a smile.
- Be able to regularly lift up 10 lbs.
- Have a reliable transportation as our day begins at 5 am.
- Be able to work for long periods of time on your feet, standing, sitting, bending, twisting, grasping, listening, bending, pushing and pulling, and squatting.
- Work as a team, help were needed.
- Have a sales clerk experience in quick serve food.
- Have an ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
- Maintain excellent personal hygiene.
- Have a current OREGON state food handlers’ license.
End of April opening.
Barista and other training will be provided.
Wages depending on experience. Details at the interview.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org