Baker - Full Time
Who are we? We are an authentic quality Japanese and Western scratch bakery in Beaverton, Oregon. O YA TSU PAN is a mash-up of two Japanese words “OYATSU” meaning snack, and “PAN”, meaning bread or sweet roll.
We believe our bakery success starts with our employees. Oyatsupan Bakers is looking for a positive, self-motivated, reliable, quick learner, and individuals interested in Japanese culture. Passionate about food and baking. For an ideal full time candidate, a culinary degree or two years of baking experience is preferred.
Full time Bakers will need to:
- Be reliable, always willing to learn new skills, work with integrity and strong work ethics.
- Be comfortable with customers and co-workers. Treat both with respect, exceptional service and with a smile.
- Be able to regularly lift up 50 lbs.
- Have a reliable transportation as our day begins at 4 am.
- Be able to work for long periods of time on their feet, standing, sitting, bending, twisting, grasping, listening, bending, pushing and pulling, and squatting.
- Have an ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
- Maintain excellent personal hygiene.
- Have a current OREGON state food handlers’ license.
just opened on May 19th.
Medical/dental insurance benefits,
Sick leave and paid vacation.
Tips. Wages depending on experience. Details at the interview.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com